• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi

• Thread starter Weareinthistogether
  • Start date
W

Weareinthistogether

Hi. It was suggested by a friend that I join a community like this so I thought I'd give it a try. I hope to make some friends and be a support to others while be supported as well.

W

Weareinthistogether

I battle loneliness something awful. I am not married. Mother of teenagers who keep to themselves doing there own thing. I am a Christian. Been praying for flesh and blood friends but haven't found the answer I'm looking for. It was suggested I join a group like this to connect. I struggle with depression/anxiety but am unable to take any type of medication because they all affect my heart adversely except anti anxiety meds which needles to say don't help with depression. Learning to accept this has been very difficult.

Jolly

Jolly

Welcome 🙏 I hope you find the forum helpful. It is a lovely forum with support and advice

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Weareinthistogether, welcome to the forum.

miss_sensitivity

miss_sensitivity

:welcome: Hello. There's plenty of supportive people on here to help through those lonely times xx

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi Weareinthistogether welcome to the forum :welcome: