• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

HI

Rebel_Rogue

Rebel_Rogue

Hi, I am Rogue. I am a student and wanna be writer. I have Bipolar II Disorder. And I am new to this site so I have no idea how to work it :)

Rebel_Rogue

Rebel_Rogue

Hi again i forgot stuff LOL

I dont take any medication for my disorder, only herbal anti depressants for my depressive episodes. I have only been diagnosed so I would like some help and advice on coping

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Was it your choice not to take medication. There is always relaxation techniques or group therapy to try. Why not talk it over with you MHT

good luck

Rebel_Rogue

Rebel_Rogue

reply:

Yep it was, i dont like taking medication. Also it turns out that i have been bipolar for at least a year and i never noticed. so if i have went so long without help i dont see the point in starting medicating now.

Also i have my wonderful boyfriend for support, he hugs me when i am depressed and laughs with me when i am hyper

A

Apotheosis

I dont take any medication for my disorder, only herbal anti depressants for my depressive episodes. I have only been diagnosed so I would like some help and advice on coping
Well done & I wish you all the best with that decision. There are resources on-line which can help with recovery & coping with mental health conditions without meds.

& :welcome: to the site.

D

Dollit

If you can cope without medication - and Bipolar II can be easier to live with - then well done to you.

The site is quite simple to work. Just have a good look round and if you want to make a comment on a thread just press the reply button and reply. We have a section called journals where a lot of us have blogs. You know how to start a new thread.

Apart from the guidelines there are no hard and fast rules - look forward to seeing you here.

masked_parade

masked_parade

Hi Rouge,

welcome to the forum I hope you find support here!

Take lots of care. :)