• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi :)

masked_parade

masked_parade

I'm a bit nervous about posting here. I have been on a MH forum before but it was kind of Pro self-harm, Pro ana, Pro everything really, and it wasn't very helpful for me.

Well, my name is Sam and I'm 18. MH wise, I supposedly have borderline-personality disorder and psychosis, but I'm unsure as to whether they are the right diagnosis's. I also have severe anxiety which is a real pain when trying to live a normal life!

Non MH wise, I'm in my first year of college (again!) and I'm studying Health & Social Care and Sociology. I am part of a theatre group which I love, standing on stage in front of 1000's of people doesn't bother me, but ask me to get on a bus with say 10 people I don't know scares me! I currently live with my parents and brother and sister (both younger - my siblings, not my parents!) and it gets stressful at times, but I suppose everyone's family does!

That's enough for now I think!
Sam :p

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi Sam,

and :welcome: to the forum :)

I'm new here myself but everyone's made me feel very welcome (for now, anyway :D)

keepsafe

keepsafe

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome:from me too