• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi :)

masked_parade

masked_parade

I'm a bit nervous about posting here. I have been on a MH forum before but it was kind of Pro self-harm, Pro ana, Pro everything really, and it wasn't very helpful for me.

Well, my name is Sam and I'm 18. MH wise, I supposedly have borderline-personality disorder and psychosis, but I'm unsure as to whether they are the right diagnosis's. I also have severe anxiety which is a real pain when trying to live a normal life!

Non MH wise, I'm in my first year of college (again!) and I'm studying Health & Social Care and Sociology. I am part of a theatre group which I love, standing on stage in front of 1000's of people doesn't bother me, but ask me to get on a bus with say 10 people I don't know scares me! I currently live with my parents and brother and sister (both younger - my siblings, not my parents!) and it gets stressful at times, but I suppose everyone's family does!

That's enough for now I think!
Sam :p

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi Sam,

and :welcome: to the forum :)

I'm new here myself but everyone's made me feel very welcome (for now, anyway :D)

keepsafe

keepsafe

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome:from me too