• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi

M

Mymelody

Hello everyone, just joined today because I really need to talk to others that understand and go through the same things. I've battled depression and anxiety and possibly a minor version of bi-polor on and off for quite some time and I feel like sometimes I'm falling apart. I wish I could just be balanced but my mind misfires and it drives me crazy! I just recently had a baby 7 months ago and its wonderful of course, still adjusting as a new parent but I wouldn't change having him for anything. The weirdest thing is when I was pregnant I felt the best I've ever felt in my entire life. If only I could feel like that forever, everything just seemed balanced and perfect. Since my SO has a stable and decent job I'm able to enjoy my little one during the day. In Oct I got a part time job for extra money at a call center and I just freaking hate the hell out of it. I hate feeling this way and admitting this but when most people call I just want to gouge my eyeballs out and I could just scream. I seriously feel like I'm going to go postal if I keep working there. I want to cry on my way driving there, there are things in that job that make me want to throw chairs at people's heads. I know its not as bad as I'm making it out to be, but what can I say I'm mental. Sorry for the rambling just thought I'd let that out.

D

Dollit

Hi - a new baby does take it out of you big time and you're working as well. No wonder you feel like you're going over the edge. People here do understand incredibly well and if you can't ramble here where can you.

Welcome

M

Mymelody

Hi - a new baby does take it out of you big time and you're working as well. No wonder you feel like you're going over the edge. People here do understand incredibly well and if you can't ramble here where can you.

Welcome
Thank you for understanding :) It really means a great deal. I needed to join something because I don't want to whine for my family and friends to see or hear. I'm feeling wonderful now as odd as that sounds, about 45 minutes ago I was very angry. I seriously don't know whats wrong with me. Hope your having a great day. :)

D

Dollit

Well while you and your docs work out what's wrong you've now found yourself a safe place to be. I've been in some pretty rough places in my head this past year and this forum has got me through them.

Q

quality factor

Hi there and :welcome: it's a good place to be!

Last edited:
bluenomore

bluenomore

Congratulations on your seven month old baby. Take care hon.

x blue

T

Trish

I just love babies BUT boy are they hard work .... welcome :)

M

Mymelody

Thank you everyone! I've noticed a lot of you are in the UK, I didn't realize that, how neat. Off topic but I've always wanted to go to Britain very bad! I'm in the US.

Yes babies are so hard and he was a complete surprise but very much wanted. I knew it was going to be hard but honestly I didn't know the half of it. I don't see how teens or parents of more than 1 do it!