• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi :)

M

mfrasc

Hello :) I'm a 26 year old guy. Recently I was diagnosed with Social Phobia or Anxiety. I guess that's as far as I'm going as I just wanted to give you an idea of why I'm here.

I hope everyone is enjoying their night. If you want to chat, please feel free to leave a post and tell us how you're feeling right now.

I'm feeling sorta down, and I wish I had someone to talk to, but hey, you can't always get what you want.

Right now every day life is a struggle, but there are others in worse situations and those are the ones that truly need help...

Here's to hoping they see a brighter day, some day and that all of you have a nice evening!

stargazer

stargazer

Essex but sunny florida would be nice!!!!!!!!!!
Hello :) I'm a 26 year old guy. Recently I was diagnosed with Social Phobia or Anxiety. I guess that's as far as I'm going as I just wanted to give you an idea of why I'm here.

I hope everyone is enjoying their night. If you want to chat, please feel free to leave a post and tell us how you're feeling right now.

I'm feeling sorta down, and I wish I had someone to talk to, but hey, you can't always get what you want.

Right now every day life is a struggle, but there are others in worse situations and those are the ones that truly need help...

Here's to hoping they see a brighter day, some day and that all of you have a nice evening!
hi mfrasc and welcome :welcome:
i have depression and at times i get similar feelings as yourself, for me crowds can be a real problem i hate them, so many people around me makes me very uncomfortable,i can come over with feelings of hatred and dislike :mad:towards all and what makes matters worse is that i am aggresive and have anger issues so i avoid if poss, what are you trying to help yourself as im not dealing with my problems too well at mo:unsure: it seems no matter what i try i cant seem to change myself enough for the good im better than i used to be but ive hit a wall i have to admit the crappy weather does not help im up for a chat anytime give me a shout i have many interests so need not just talk illness:)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Good to have you here. This is a great place, full of great people who offer loads loads of support. When you're ready just dive in.