• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi :)

M

mfrasc

Hello :) I'm a 26 year old guy. Recently I was diagnosed with Social Phobia or Anxiety. I guess that's as far as I'm going as I just wanted to give you an idea of why I'm here.

I hope everyone is enjoying their night. If you want to chat, please feel free to leave a post and tell us how you're feeling right now.

I'm feeling sorta down, and I wish I had someone to talk to, but hey, you can't always get what you want.

Right now every day life is a struggle, but there are others in worse situations and those are the ones that truly need help...

Here's to hoping they see a brighter day, some day and that all of you have a nice evening!

stargazer

stargazer

Essex but sunny florida would be nice!!!!!!!!!!
Hello :) I'm a 26 year old guy. Recently I was diagnosed with Social Phobia or Anxiety. I guess that's as far as I'm going as I just wanted to give you an idea of why I'm here.

I hope everyone is enjoying their night. If you want to chat, please feel free to leave a post and tell us how you're feeling right now.

I'm feeling sorta down, and I wish I had someone to talk to, but hey, you can't always get what you want.

Right now every day life is a struggle, but there are others in worse situations and those are the ones that truly need help...

Here's to hoping they see a brighter day, some day and that all of you have a nice evening!
hi mfrasc and welcome :welcome:
i have depression and at times i get similar feelings as yourself, for me crowds can be a real problem i hate them, so many people around me makes me very uncomfortable,i can come over with feelings of hatred and dislike :mad:towards all and what makes matters worse is that i am aggresive and have anger issues so i avoid if poss, what are you trying to help yourself as im not dealing with my problems too well at mo:unsure: it seems no matter what i try i cant seem to change myself enough for the good im better than i used to be but ive hit a wall i have to admit the crappy weather does not help im up for a chat anytime give me a shout i have many interests so need not just talk illness:)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Good to have you here. This is a great place, full of great people who offer loads loads of support. When you're ready just dive in.