• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi

S

saffron

just found this site. not sure if it will help or not. describe myself? nothing to say thats interesting, cannot form meaningful relationships, do not trust anyone, am worthless and dont seem to have the same rights as everyone else, feel abandoned,, unsupported and alone, keep being sh*t on from a great height, nobody takes my feelings seriously, people just get me wrong, cannot control emotions, nobody gives a sh*t. is that enough?
yours pis*ed off with life in general
S

D

Dollit

Hi Saffron. It's a bit quiet tonight and we don't have a moderator in the forum all the time so sometimes it takes a little time to get a reply. I'm sure a lot of people on here identify with the way you're feeling right now. Join in the threads and discussions when and where you want to. I'm sure you'll soon make friends because it a very caring bunch on here.

S

saffron

HEELLOOOOO, you keep reading but donot reply, thats really rude you know.

S

saffron

sorry dollit our paths crossed, was beginning to think I was being ignored, have posted on a few post already but thought it courtious to introduce myslef first.
I am sure there is lots of people who feel like me, am looking for some advice.
you been on the forum long?
S

D

Dollit

I've been here since the beginning which was last year. It's grown an awful lot since then.

Often there's times here were there isn't a lot of people on - it's hard to wait while you want to talk but that's just the way it is sometimes. It's not nice when you're ill.

T

Twylight

Hello and welcome to the forum

I've had MH issues for many years and been let down by a lot of people - I've always found experience expensive - but life goes on

Twylight

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
:welcome:Hi Saffron welcome to the forum, why don't you look at some of the blogs and maybe start one there are a good place to express our feelings.

S

saffron

thank Kp and twyliht. what do you mean experience is expensive? what that suppose to mean? not sure about the blogs, youhave to let people know bout yourself, that when you get sh*t on, they cant hurt you if they dont know you.

S

saffron

dollit im not bloody ill, just confused and lost, in cant help not trusting anyone they did this not me. why should i have faith in people when they are just oput to get what they want and lie through ther teeth to get it. who the ill one me or them.

T

Twylight

Yes, I haven't lost a lot of faith in people, because I never had a lot anyway

But here on this site everyone is friendly and helpfull

S

saffron

maybe faith is the wrong word then. I think the people with the problems are the ones that make people like us feel worse, no one so far has given me any reason to trust them. I havenot found one person in all my years that I can honestly say I would trust with my feelings and life, so whose the one with the illness?
S

T

Twylight

I find that because im just ' Twylight' an anonymous member, I can talk about every aspect of my life

T

Twylight

maybe faith is the wrong word then. I think the people with the problems are the ones that make people like us feel worse, no one so far has given me any reason to trust them. I havenot found one person in all my years that I can honestly say I would trust with my feelings and life, so whose the one with the illness?
S
Yes good freinds are hard to find, but they are out there

You only have to watch the News - it is a Jungle

S

saffron

I cant do that cos then I feel im not being open and honest so how can I expect those around me to be, Id feel like a hypocrite, I just want people to like me for me, but I know that they do not care. It would not work for me i would be tortured.