• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi

S

ScaredAdult08

Hi there

I'm currently 18 (going on 80 today). Have suffered from PTSD for a number of years, have self harmed and battled with anxiety and depression and looking for some support.

D

Dollit

Hi there and welcome to the forum. You've found the right place if you're looking for support - it's friendly, fun and a good place to learn about yourself. Glad to see you here.

S

ScaredAdult08

thanks. I'm having a really bad night tonight, my heads all over the place and I can't even think straight!

S

ScaredAdult08

I don't even know where to begin. I just feel so alienated right now, I've spent all afternoon slicing at myself and now i'm gutted 'cause I've done it.

D

Dollit

I have those afternoons as well. But we can make tomorrow different. Tell me what was in your head just before you started harming.

emski

emski

:welcome: to the forum. It is very supportive here, just join it when and where you like

:grouphug: