• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi

B

brody

I am new to this site and decided to come here because of a few reasons, I am dealing with an agrophobic mum, she has been like this for 10 years now, she also suffered break downs. I suffer from depression,panic attacks and I am very paranoid.

I have come here because lately I have felt extremely low and at times I don,t want to be here anymore (which is scary)

I have a boyfriend and family but don't have any friends, I feel I can't trust anyone.

So thats me and my situation.

Brody

D

Dollit

Hi Brody, well you will find people here that you can trust. It's a nice place and very supportive. The people here have got me through some very tough times.

companion

companion

Founding Member
Hi Brody and :welcome:

It is nice to meet you. I join Dollit in saying that you will find people who you can trust on here. It is very supportive and I have learnt so much about myself and others from being on here.

Look forward to seeing you around soon

Take care

Companion :)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Brody and welcome to the forum! It's a great place to come and feel supported. Have a look around and when you're comfortable join in!