• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi

B

brody

I am new to this site and decided to come here because of a few reasons, I am dealing with an agrophobic mum, she has been like this for 10 years now, she also suffered break downs. I suffer from depression,panic attacks and I am very paranoid.

I have come here because lately I have felt extremely low and at times I don,t want to be here anymore (which is scary)

I have a boyfriend and family but don't have any friends, I feel I can't trust anyone.

So thats me and my situation.

Brody

D

Dollit

Former member
Hi Brody, well you will find people here that you can trust. It's a nice place and very supportive. The people here have got me through some very tough times.

companion

companion

Founding Member
Hi Brody and :welcome:

It is nice to meet you. I join Dollit in saying that you will find people who you can trust on here. It is very supportive and I have learnt so much about myself and others from being on here.

Look forward to seeing you around soon

Take care

Companion :)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Brody and welcome to the forum! It's a great place to come and feel supported. Have a look around and when you're comfortable join in!