• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi

R

reni

[/SIZE

Just wanted to say hello. I have discovered your site by browsing on the internet. I have been suffering with mental illness for many years and have times when I am up and down. It seems like the downs are becoming more than the ups.
I find it extremely lonely at times suffering with depression, because I feel so cut off from everybody even though people dont actually ignore me but it is that I feel like I dont belong.

I have personality disorder and find it very difficult to deal with relationships. I find I can be quite abusive to people and I can not stop myself from being like this. I would love to be able to cope with people but no matter how I try I always end up destroying friends that I make.

I have a son who lives quite close and my daughter is away but we try to see each other when we can.

I hope I can make friends on the site and try to build up friendships online because if I can do that at least maybe I can have some sort of contact with the outside world and if other people here suffer with mental illness then maybe you will understand how I feel.

Thank you and I hope I havent been too long and written too much.

D

Dollit

You haven't written too much and 99% of the people registered here have a mental health problem of some sort.

We help each other by sharing our experiences, both good and bad, and we try not to judge.

You're most welcome.