Hi

B

bluedog

hi Everyone, this looks like a friendly forum

I’ve never been diagnosed with anything. But I’ve been through a lot and have had counselling along the way. I used to find it hard being alone and would panic. I’ve overcome that and I have so much independence. But that’s just one obstacle and I feel I have a lot on my mind

I’ve started to believe that I’d benefit from seeing a doctor, but I’m a bit afraid to. I just think I need extra help

Victorianna

Victorianna

Hello, and welcome! It’s good to hear your anxiety about being alone got better.
If you feel you should see a doctor, then you should!
If you want to talk about things on this forum, it’s a great place with helpful, friendly people.
:grouphug:

A

Alladyn1919

hi Everyone, this looks like a friendly forum

I’ve never been diagnosed with anything. But I’ve been through a lot and have had counselling along the way. I used to find it hard being alone and would panic. I’ve overcome that and I have so much independence. But that’s just one obstacle and I feel I have a lot on my mind

I’ve started to believe that I’d benefit from seeing a doctor, but I’m a bit afraid to. I just think I need extra help
Be careful about seeing a local psychiatrrist unless there is no other option.Anybody who can avoid being regarded as having mental health problems should do all in his/her power to avoid it.
If you really need and may benefit from mental health treatment there may be other options.Psychiatrists in other towns, natural antidepressants, etc.Jumping into local open m,entgal health care may have consequences after recovery.Common people are not that just,noble and decent as it is sometimes naively thought.And it often don't make difference to them if somebody was mentally treated because he/she was running with an axe or because he/she had low mood, memory problems,etc.

B

bluedog

Hello everyone and thanks very much for the help. Its a lot to consider and I’ll have a think and chat to family about it all

Mayfair

Mayfair

:welcome: bluedog

Have a look around. Lots of interesting chat and chill out area.

:)