Hi

Mika

Mika

Hi everyone. I am here to ask for advice and talk to people who go through the same.
My best friend has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar desorder. I try to support her as much as possible and I am always there for her. Since mid of February, she started ignoring me. She doesn't answer my calls, doesn't text me back.
I want to help her so much but I am confused and lost. I don't know what to think , what to do. Now I keep texting her but think maybe my messages make her feel worse.
I would appreciate any advice from you
p.s. Sorry for my English mistakes, it's not my first language.)

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hello and Mika maybe she just cant deal with being social at the moment. and that must be tough in a sense it would be easier and fairer if she would say as much

J

Jules5

I am a isolated with my mental health similar to your friends. I would at times rather not talk to anyone at all costs. Just ask my family and friends. Your friend seems like me where as our happiness is gone. It is just to hard to talk to people when this happens. I hope you can understand what your friend must be going through right now. Look up the criteria for her mental health and the lights will go on for you. Just keep loving your friend. All the best Hugs

Mika

Mika

I am a isolated with my mental health similar to your friends. I would at times rather not talk to anyone at all costs. Just ask my family and friends. Your friend seems like me where as our happiness is gone. It is just to hard to talk to people when this happens. I hope you can understand what your friend must be going through right now. Look up the criteria for her mental health and the lights will go on for you. Just keep loving your friend. All the best Hugs
Thank you for your response. It helped me to understand my friend’s feelings.
Do you think it is ok to message my friend or it could be annoying to her ? I text her about how good person she is , or just send songs , because I just don’t want her to stay alone with voices and all bad thoughts.