Hi

A

Aliciat

Hi All

New here advice needed. I am 31 and all through my 20s have suffered from OCD Thoughts, Anxiety and one episode of phychosis. Through this however managed to hold down a good job abd dealt with severe episodes by taking sick leave do very few people are aware of my issues....

I guess I am somewhat in a good place I have a good partner and a lovely daughter however lately I feel it coming on again, I've staeyed with a complete obsession my other half is going to leave me I've spoken to him and he's really understanding and reassuring but as anyone with anxiety knows it feeds my emotionAl state for a short time then the overwhelming fear comes back.

The OCD does not help, I search for issues I sit for ages thinking what's going to happen how he's going to tell me then I cry... I mean it's literally driving me insane I came off olanzapine 12 months ago and 6 months ago finished sertraine for the first time I'm off drugs. The thought of going back on it kills me I've tried CBT it doesn't work I feel so down about myself a lot convince myself I'm ugly not worth it and I know deep down none of this matters I should focus on my daughter and I'm actually lucky in life but it doesn't help

The OCD last time tipped into phychosis abd it was the darkest I've ever felt I'm just scared and don't know what to do. Thanks for reading

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Aliciat, :welcome: to the Forum. Is there no way to convince yourself that your imagination is running away with you ?? Because if you can't do that, you may end up back on the medications. I'm sorry. :shrug:

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
You should find it helpful and supportive here.
Hugs
Fox

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

welcome to the forum :)

L

Laozi

Your story got to me.
Please remember, suffering is not eternal, but always transitionary. Hold on there, for your daughter.

J

jo2018

Hi Aliciat, I'm new here too, just wanted to say hello :)