hi,,

meowy

meowy

nice to meet you,, id like someone to talk to. i have no one to talk to about things like this, and it would be nice if u can listen to me. i am 24, with anxiety and depression that ive had for the majority of my life. id like to know if there is a mental disorder i might have been born with that has made me and kept me this way. because i cant speak to people comfortably in person, it even took me a while to get used to talking online too.( i, may not word things in a way that makes sense, im sorry for that.) i have ,not wanted to live, for a very long time,, but it was only around summer of last year that i attempted anything, it was pathetic though because the pills i had taken wouldnt do anything like i had wanted them to. . . i do not feel like a person, or,, at least not a normal one. and i have almost completely given up on being a normal one. but i dont want to be a burden to anyone, especially not my family anymore. yet, i keep doing, seeing, and thinking bad things that hurt me alot,, ive kept these things to myself though, and ive felt like,, im losing my mind. i do not know whats wrong with me, but as im getting older, and staying the same,, i feel like im losing control of myself. id really like help on if this is a disorder or not. because i want to control it,before it makes me lose my mind.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya and :welcome: to the forum. I am sorry that you are suffering so much, its exhausting isn't it? I wonder if you have ever been offered therapy to help with this? There is a book I recommend called "Emotional Hijacking" by Marlene Schnieder Potter which is very simply written and can help a lot. Its worth a look on Amazon for it.

WE can listen to you and hear your pain. Have a look around the forum and see if you can find others who understand what you are going through. Take care Calypso

meowy

meowy

HI!! and thank you so much for the greeting! i feel so much better just getting the chance to talk to people who might feel the same!!:loveshower: i will look into getting the book too, thank u for the recc!!