Hi!

Quinzel

Quinzel

Hi there :) I'm new to the forum, nice to meet you guys!

I was looking for a place where I could talk about my well-being, issues and other problems that might arise since I barely have the feeling I could talk to anyone about it in my personal life who either shrug it off or have a negative opinion ready for me.

Along the way I hope I can help other people with their issues aswell and give support when needed.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys :)

~Quinzel

G

Gredge23

Hello and welcome quinzel , this place is the perfect spot to get your troubles off your chest , do you have any diagnosis if you don't mind me asking?

Quinzel

Quinzel

Of course you may ask, and no. :) As of far I'm considered a mentally healthy being besides from having suffered from depression and anxiety in the past but as of right now I'm having different kind of issues which I would like to get off my chest which is connected to my past and the way I react to certain scenario's

C

cloudy9

Hello and welcome to you Quinzel. Yes, this would be a very good site to address things related to personal well-being, as far as I'm concerned. I like what you said in your intro post, I can definitely relate.

Hey - welcome!