• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

hi

M

melanie_1983

hello. my name is melanie and i have suffered from depression since i were 14 (am now 25)
i have just recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. i too find it difficult to get up in the morning. the only thing that keeps me going is my 7 month old little boy. i just sometimes think it was easier if i wasn't here. it's so hard to live with as most of you will know.

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hello Melanie and :welcome: to the forum.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Hi Melanie and :welcome:
I'm sure you will find the forum very helpful (y)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to MHF :flowers:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Melanie :welcome: good to have you here!

F

fharper6

Hi Melanie

hello. my name is melanie and i have suffered from depression since i were 14 (am now 25)
i have just recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. i too find it difficult to get up in the morning. the only thing that keeps me going is my 7 month old little boy. i just sometimes think it was easier if i wasn't here. it's so hard to live with as most of you will know.
Hi and welcome. I know what its like to deal with depression and try to take care of babies. I had 3. They are grown now, but I still have the depression. Hope you feel better.

fran

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Melanie and :welcome: to MHF, hope you soon make lots of new friends :flowers: