• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

hi

M

melanie_1983

hello. my name is melanie and i have suffered from depression since i were 14 (am now 25)
i have just recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. i too find it difficult to get up in the morning. the only thing that keeps me going is my 7 month old little boy. i just sometimes think it was easier if i wasn't here. it's so hard to live with as most of you will know.

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hello Melanie and :welcome: to the forum.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Hi Melanie and :welcome:
I'm sure you will find the forum very helpful (y)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to MHF :flowers:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Melanie :welcome: good to have you here!

F

fharper6

Hi Melanie

hello. my name is melanie and i have suffered from depression since i were 14 (am now 25)
i have just recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. i too find it difficult to get up in the morning. the only thing that keeps me going is my 7 month old little boy. i just sometimes think it was easier if i wasn't here. it's so hard to live with as most of you will know.
Hi and welcome. I know what its like to deal with depression and try to take care of babies. I had 3. They are grown now, but I still have the depression. Hope you feel better.

fran

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Melanie and :welcome: to MHF, hope you soon make lots of new friends :flowers: