• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi

D

danny

Hi everyone, im Danny and i live near nottingham. I've been having issues since 2001 but getting better. I mostly struggle with anxiety and psycosis, but the biggest issue is being alone. I've come here to try find people like me and share my experiances, i'm sure i'll be able to help alot of people. I was what i'd like to call freinds with my care coordinator but since she left i've been without a freind, i've posted in the freinds forum if anyone can help that'll be great. And ask me anything or just say hi and ill be most greatful : )

So hi everyone and please reply.

D

danny

Not 100% sure what to put but i thought i'd add abit more about myself...

I like anything intresting, sounds pretty dull but i enjoy everything worth enjoying. I visit my mum often, but other than that im inside. I do enjoy going for trips down the canal's on good days. A loving freind would be priceless too me.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hi Danny, welcome to the forum. I think you will find you are not alone here.

Take it easy

KS

Rasmusgirl

Rasmusgirl

Hi Danny! How are you doing? Have you got a new Care Coordinator? Youre definately not alone, and its still hard making friends when you dont have MH issues, so dont feel daunted or lonely.

D

danny

Hey, thanks for the replys. I dont have a care coordinator no more, i'm supposed too see one but since mine had to leave i've not been able to connect to people if that makes sense. I've had a few since then but i recently moved and with me moving area's i'm supposed to register with a new GP and get another but it's not the same. Thats where i think i need a freind more than a carer, if that makes sense. I'm completely clueless on how to make freinds... it gets me down alot because i struggle going out alone and im pretty sure if i went up to some random person and said "hi, would you like to go for a coffee" and i got rejected i'd take that pretty hard too. Worst of 2 evils i guess, there must be a way to do it....