• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi

J

jamesdean

:):)hello every 1 im really not sure how well ive done? I think im signed up cause i got this far. However the edit looked 2 completcated. I hope this gets 2 the local birmingham group. Ive recently got a laptop of mine having had 2 put up with my other half shouting abuse because he was more advanced with his computer n i just wanted 2 learn. I stumbled on this site n im hoping ive done a good thing by joining, what i was looking 4 was a user voice in central birmingham n c a lot of posting from nick. I c somewhere about meetings @ bvsc. Does any1 know if these r happening still n whens the next 1. Hows this 4 a start oh yeah i live with depression n have done 4 about 40 years :love:

D

Dollit

Hi James Dean and welcome to the forum. Nick will be along at some point but there's a lovely big forum with lots of people. It may be a quiet weekend because it's a bank holiday but it you post someone will always come along and say hello - it's a very friendly place!

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi jamesdean and :welcome:.

I have copied both your posts here over to the Birmingham Forum so I can answer you fully there about local things :). To get there click on Local Forums, then West Midlands, then Birmingham.

Nick.

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hello JD and :welcome: :tea:

J

jamesdean

Im sorry

:DWell i have 2 say 2 Dollit, daffy n blackdog u must all think me rude 4 not replying 2 your welcomes. I kinda just found these replys whilst i was having a look around n hadnt realised i had replies. So its a big thank u 2 u's guys. I hope ive spelt your names right. I think im gonna have a go @ a blog on journals soon.:grouphug: