• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi

L

Lancaster Sam

Hi,
I have posted an introduction thread as advised on the welcome email. I'm not sure how to start really :) I've basically joined because over the past 12-18 months i've been struggling with depression, anxiety, and i also think slight paranoia. I've took a year out from studying because of it, and had a relatively short stint in a psychiatric ward. I've joined because i don't feel i currently have an outlet to share my feelings when i feel especially bad. Last time I used twitter and all it did was end up worrying people, so am using this instead. :) I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and contribute in a positive way :)

L

Lancaster Sam

:) Thanks for the welcome :) I just use twitter nowadays as a good way to get articles out there, and as a good way to keep up to date with some news from informed sources :)

Mayfair

Mayfair

:) Thanks for the welcome :) I just use twitter nowadays as a good way to get articles out there, and as a good way to keep up to date with some news from informed sources :)
to be fair, I should have said 'in my opinion' Twitter is nonsense (and I have facebook so who am I to talk!) :LOL:

Have a nosy around Sam and join in where you feel comfortable :)

It can be a little quiet at this time of night in UK time, but don't let that put you off.

:)

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hi, Lancaster Sam, welcome to the forum. This is a good place to share your feelings.

L

Lancaster Sam

to be fair, I should have said 'in my opinion' Twitter is nonsense (and I have facebook so who am I to talk!) :LOL:

Have a nosy around Sam and join in where you feel comfortable :)

It can be a little quiet at this time of night in UK time, but don't let that put you off.

:)
Thanks for the nice welcome :) I'll deffo have a nosy around :)

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello and welcome to the forums! :) I'm sure you will find this forum helpful :)
This forum has awesome people and it's one of the best forums in the world! :peace:

L

Lancaster Sam

Hello and welcome to the forums! :) I'm sure you will find this forum helpful :)
This forum has awesome people and it's one of the best forums in the world! :peace:
Thanks :) I hope to find it helpful, and i hope i can also help other people :) I'm glad you like it so much, just looking around it does look pretty awesome :)

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Thanks :) I hope to find it helpful, and i hope i can also help other people :) I'm glad you like it so much, just looking around it does look pretty awesome :)
Oh trust me, you'll love it here, the people are world class :)
There's a running joke going in that, I pretend to be a dog :mrgreen: but I am a dog, I don't pretend, I actually am! >_>