• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi

H

hillclimbs

Hi, I'm new to the forum (obviously). I've had health issues in the past and have been through therapy, and I cope well now. But sometimes I find that I am putting on a face and getting on with my work and doing what's right for others, when I could do with someone being there for me. So sometimes I need somewhere where I can talk about my stuff without fear of what people will think or assume about me.

C

Christobel

Welcome Hillclimbs. I hope you will enjoy posting on the forum. There are lots of people here who will identify with your situation.

SarahD

SarahD

Hi hillclimbs

Welcome to the forum. :flower2:

Glad you are coping well now. If you want to talk about things you have come to a good place for discussions, with friendly members. It is also good for advice and support.

Hope you enjoy the forum and find it useful, as I have.

Best wishes, Sarah

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hello, hillclimbs, welcome to the forum.

JennyWren32

JennyWren32

Hey Hillclimbs,welcome. Pull up a pew,get comfy and enjoy your stay,there's always a show to watch :)
Oh,do you climb hills? Me too (if you do) x

H

hillclimbs

Hey Hillclimbs,welcome. Pull up a pew,get comfy and enjoy your stay,there's always a show to watch :)
Oh,do you climb hills? Me too (if you do) x
I don't climb like in your picture - I'm scared of heights :redface: but I do love to walk in the hills near where I live. I should have called myself hillgentlestroll :p

JennyWren32

JennyWren32

Haha,I don't always climb vertically. Sometimes I go up an actual path on a mountain lol ;)

I enjoy both equally I suppose. Good to have you here though x

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Welcome to the forums :) no one here will judge. We're all kind and understanding.

Take care and see you around the forums.