• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi

C

capt-bubbly-elf

well, I've been looking for something like this for a while and I'm hoping this works.

C

capt-bubbly-elf

the reason I started this is because I found some stupid pictures on my boyfriends phone and instead of talking about I smashed it to hell. I'm not sure why I did that but I did and I'm not sure how to stop.

B

Breathless

What sort of pics?

C

capt-bubbly-elf

dirty pics of women. he knows I hate that but he continues to do it. it has a big impact on my self esteem.

B

Breathless

I know it's hard not to take it personally but its just dirty pics. Its not like he can sleep with any of them.. And you shouldn't really be looking through his phone for evidence! Sorry if it sounds harsh, just my viewpoint.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. :hi:
Obviously you are more than welcome to start your own thread on what's upset you on one of the other sub-sections. The reason I suggest that is because you might get more people view it and respond.
Anyway, I hope you find it helpful here.

T

TwoDays

Welcome here, and I hope you can find some people on here who can relate, as there are plenty of people who can help.

I hope you make a topic somewhere so people can listen and help you, as I know I want to.

Personally I hate this kind of thing too, so I can understand why you are so upset (understatement, I know XD)- but don't worry, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Even if your boyfriend doesn't seem to understand now, if he cares for you he will respect your opinions on matters like these - and there are plenty of people out there who also do.

People who don't understand these horrid rushing feelings you get when things like this arrive can be less compassionate - but there are also people out there who feel the exact same way.

I hope you find some people on here you can really relate to, to help you along any way.