• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi

J

jbuffo24

Hi there,

I want to introduce myself. I have recently come to the realization that I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. It's particularly shocking because I myself am a mental health therapist and was completely oblivious to my own mental health needs. I always thought my interest in the field was due to the addiction that runs in my family but now I am starting to wonder if I have always been looking for something to explain the way I feel. Working in the field of addictions has opened my eyes to the face that I am also incredibly co-dependent, or should I say, was incredibly co-dependent as I am always actively working on setting boundaries and putting myself first. Saying no to people has become more natural than I ever thought possible. I am looking forward to hearing others stories and explorations in mental health.