• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Hi

J

jigsaw

Founding Member
Hi im so glad to have found this place! Ive recently been diagnosed as havig schizophrenia. Feel so very alone with it all had so many questions... I do get visits every couple of days from th intervention team but i clam up when they are there and i get annoyed once they have gone cos ive just said im fine and have no questions... Anyway glad to have found you!
Jamie:)

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hi jigsaw and:welcome: we're glad you found us too.(y)

L

little me

Founding Member
Hello Jigsaw, welcome to MHF....:welcome::hug:
glad you have found us:clap:

D

Dollit

Hi Jigsaw, nice to see you. If you clam up while the team are there then why not write a few questions down and show them instead. I'm sure they won't mind and then perhaps it will make it easier for you to talk. Meanwhile welcome and I hope we can give you the support you need. :welcome:

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
I think Dollit's idea about writing things down is excellent. As well as forgetting things I get really fed up, after so many years, of having to tell new CPN's, Dr's etc my whole history all over again. Much easier to write it all down.:)

S

Sall1

Founding Member
Hi Jigsaw,

Glad you have found us all. Hope to hear lots more from ya! :welcome::hug:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi im so glad to have found this place! Ive recently been diagnosed as havig schizophrenia. Feel so very alone with it all had so many questions... I do get visits every couple of days from th intervention team but i clam up when they are there and i get annoyed once they have gone cos ive just said im fine and have no questions... Anyway glad to have found you!
Jamie:)

Hello and :welcome: Jamie

J

Jazz

Founding Member
Hi Jamie - I dont know a great deal about your condition myself but as a fellow West Yorkshireman I would just like to say a big 'proper yorkshire' HELLO.

Welcome to the forum - its been good to me, I hope it is to you.

F

fatgirlslim77

Founding Member
Hi Jamie, :welcome:

Glad you found it, I was really glad to find this forum too. :)