• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi

C

cryingissilent

I'm new here. I'm not really that good an intros. I'm not even really too sure about my identity since I've put up so many walls and used so many coping methods just to survive.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:hi: cryingissilent and welcome to the forum.

Hope you feel safe, it's a lovely supportive place to be.

C

cryingissilent

Thank you both very much. I want to get help but I don't know how. I mean my problems blend together and I don't know one place to put them. I don't want to get into trouble. I'm the kind that trouble follows so that's why I try to be careful. I just want help.

Last edited:
D

djooj

Hey, im not very good with good advice so hope others be along soon.
Have you got a gp? Would you make appointment?
Could you write a letter or have someone go with you?

C

cryingissilent

Hey, im not very good with good advice so hope others be along soon.
Have you got a gp? Would you make appointment?
Could you write a letter or have someone go with you?
Thank you everyone. I don't have a doctor. I can't tell anyone in my family about my issues. It'll just make things worse. I know there's forums for dissociation and others for like anxiety. My problems are mixed and I'd talk about it in one of those forums but I don't know where to put what I need to say. That and I'm scared I'll get into trouble. Asking for help has gotton me into trouble in the past. I know I need to open up though.

Well,that's one thing I can introduce about myself. I have horrible anxiety issues.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi again, cryingissilent, we have a journal section if you wanted to start there?

C

cryingissilent

I can journal on here,that's so awesome. Yes,I think I'll start journaling. Thank you so very much.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi cryingissilent and welcome to the forum.

I hope that you get some relief from sharing your thoughts on here. There's an abundance of support available and many who will be able to relate to your issues.

Take care.