hi whats everyone up to today then?

M

Miss Moody

Hi what is everyone upto ?

Im going to the beach :) Littlestone in Kent, if any of you know it!!

H

happyhappy

Founding Member
I am going to make myself get up off this couch and get dressed. Then I may get the kids and go and visit someplace in the Borders. After all of that I am treating myself to an early night.

HH

L

Lilac

Poor you. I was just reading that vitamin B12 can help with insomnia - on Twitter. I've got a day where I am trying to forget reorganising my stuff and I am on the computer before reading maybe going to town or another shopping centre in the city.

diamondshine

diamondshine

Really not a lot. Has been a l-o-o-n-g week at work and I haven't yet found the energy to get dressed.

M

ms bojangles

Not a lot either, apart from snake feeding. I have 11 and so there's usually a feeding day. Defrost frozen rats or mice the night before and warm and approach the vivarium where a little face is peering out - 'where's my mouse then!' Offer on tongs and snakey strikes and coils round the rodent before mousey slides down whole ...never fails to give me a lift. Snakes are my therapy.

Erm, do hope nobody's reading this with a phobia or hangover ...sorry!

NuckingFutz

NuckingFutz

Spent most of the day cleaning as my parents are driving 350 miles to stay with me! Time to start cooking dinner now......

M

Miss Moody

love the name NuckingFutz, funny how the mind changes the letters round when you read it.

I just got back from the beach, and with a little more of a suntan :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
letmein Bipolar Forum 4