• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi to you all!

P

PortsmouthBFG

I've only just joined so this is my first post. First of all i wanna say a BIG "HI TO EVERYONE!" Im pleased to meet you all and look forward to speaking to you and hopefully making some new friends.
This is my first time joining a forum and thought i'd give it a shot. I got to apologise if you do read this and some of it doesnt make sense. One of my main problems of my illness is not expressing myself the way i should. I find it very, very very hard to get the correct words out.
Im 27 and from Portsmouth. I have lived with this illness now for 13 years. I suffer from severe bouts of depression, nervousness and anxiety. I feel like everyday is survival. There isnt hardly anyone in my life that i can talk to about this as most people wont understand and never will.

Im really looking forward to chatting to you all...

BFG

sallyG

sallyG

Hi BFG..welcome to the forum...have a look around...lots of us start Journals..it may be of help to you...theres lots of friendly people on here too..so:welcome:

P

PortsmouthBFG

Thankyou! Ive only been here a short while and already im finding everyone so friendly.

raven

raven

welcome

Hi there BFG and welcome to the forum. I'm new here too and am finding everyone very friendly.

*welcoming hugs*

raven

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: to the forum - hope you find it helpful & friendly

KS