• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Hi to all

A

adobbs

It took a while to find these support groups. But I have had SA for a long time now.. Think it came around when I was 18. (Now I am 33). I was always shy around girls & groups. Had panic attacks, mainly sweating, twitching & tons of embarrassment.

Interestingly, I had had other symptoms as well lots of fatigue, fuzzy memory, food allergies & body pains.

I went to lots of docs here in the US but I wasnt convinced that they knew what they were talking about. In 2005 things got worse. I was getting increasingly allergic to most foods. I quit my job. Took a long break 2 years not knowing what was wrong with my health.

Between all this, I would go out & party & go out to meet women. As long as I was drunk to an extent (2 beers) the SA didnt bother me. I didnt realize that I had SA at this point. But when I wasnt drunk, the SA would be on. My face would twitch & I would get all nervous etc..

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Adobbs, welcome to the forum :welcome:! Friendly bunch of people here who I'm sure will offer support and help.

D

Dashem

welcome

Hi and welcome,
Dont mean to be rude but what is SA?
I suffer with bi polar... we are all different and all unique, this site is very friendly and welcoming hope you enjoy it

:welcome:

D

Dashem

Thanks

Thanks, i jus kinda got that been reading thru some other forums and picked it up...
cheers