• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi this is my first time!!

H

homegirl

I have come online to "socialize" with others who have mental health issues.
I havent done anything like this before so it is all new to me.
I suffer with depression and it makes me feel very isolated and rejected.
So, I am hoping it will be beneficial to me to hear how others cope or manage to get by in life.
I am nearly 60 and my children have all left home so I am a bit isolated because I dont mix easily. I guess the empty nest syndrome doesnt help with depression.
I am very much a home bird, hence my name, homegirl!
It would be nice to hear from people.
So that is a little bit about me.
I am a bit :redface: about doing this.

J

jamesdean

hi dont feel @ all :redface:we r a great group of people each with differant reasons 4 being here, there will always be some 1 2 talk 2, u can get support u can give support, u can post or u can just listen its a place. best wishes jd

H

homegirl

hi dont feel @ all :redface:we r a great group of people each with differant reasons 4 being here, there will always be some 1 2 talk 2, u can get support u can give support, u can post or u can just listen its a place. best wishes jd
Many thanks for that, it was kind of you to say.

D

Dollit

Hi there and welcome to the forum. It is a friendly place with a touch of magic about it. Look forward to seeing you around the place!

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Hi Homegirl and welcome to the forum - good to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around.

Rollinat

4evalost

4evalost

Hi and :welcome: Homegirl, Like everyones said it's a great place with a friendly bunch of people..

Hope to see you around :)