• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi this is my first time!!

H

homegirl

I have come online to "socialize" with others who have mental health issues.
I havent done anything like this before so it is all new to me.
I suffer with depression and it makes me feel very isolated and rejected.
So, I am hoping it will be beneficial to me to hear how others cope or manage to get by in life.
I am nearly 60 and my children have all left home so I am a bit isolated because I dont mix easily. I guess the empty nest syndrome doesnt help with depression.
I am very much a home bird, hence my name, homegirl!
It would be nice to hear from people.
So that is a little bit about me.
I am a bit :redface: about doing this.

J

jamesdean

hi dont feel @ all :redface:we r a great group of people each with differant reasons 4 being here, there will always be some 1 2 talk 2, u can get support u can give support, u can post or u can just listen its a place. best wishes jd

H

homegirl

hi dont feel @ all :redface:we r a great group of people each with differant reasons 4 being here, there will always be some 1 2 talk 2, u can get support u can give support, u can post or u can just listen its a place. best wishes jd
Many thanks for that, it was kind of you to say.

D

Dollit

Hi there and welcome to the forum. It is a friendly place with a touch of magic about it. Look forward to seeing you around the place!

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Hi Homegirl and welcome to the forum - good to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around.

Rollinat

4evalost

4evalost

Hi and :welcome: Homegirl, Like everyones said it's a great place with a friendly bunch of people..

Hope to see you around :)