• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi...this is me

L

LouMar

Hi
Im a 44 year old female and its safe to say I have suffered with anxiety/depression for most of my life. Ive always managed to function and work but am stuck in the longest episode which started nearly 3 years ago. Sadly ive lost my job, my anxiety is massively associated to anything connected to 'Working' and for the first time I havent been able to bounce back and return to work. Im lucky I have great family and some understanding friends but Im looking for support and chats with people who really understand and suffer too. Im normally very sociable, love seeing my friends but this year that has been near impossible to maintain. I enjoy crafting, walking, running club...altho I prefer to call my effort more like shuffling than running!🤣🤣 I love going out for drinks, cinema, meals...which like I say have been impossible this year. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi 👋👋👋

wollie

wollie

Hi LouMar
We have some things in commom, I have depression and hear voices and I love walking
I hope you find the forum helpfull. :grouphug:

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi Loumar! Nice to have you with us. xo, j

Z

Zaz2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hopefully you will bounce back again sooner rather than later 🙂

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello LouMar. Welcome to the forum. :)