• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

hi this is me

J

joeone

just to say hi , i'm new on this site , well ok i'm a 43 years male who suffers with bpd and i have other illnesses on top of the bpd to deal with , i have been on other sites but thats a different story , i live on the south coast of england , i have 5 children all young adults now , i have 2 german shepeards and i have birds of prey which i adore , i have a heavy hunter horse called penni , but i hate me and my life , i feel worthless and used most of the time , i am broken beyond repair , i have no life.

J

jamesdean

hi

joeone[ that sounds a really sad post i hope that u find this forum of interest, u sound like u have a good life if it wasnt 4 the depression , i 2 have physical health conditions but depression is by far the hardest 2 deal with i hope u can make some friends here take care james(y)/COLOR]

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Jeoene. Welcome to the MHF and I hope that you find the forum a welcoming and helpful place (certainly more so that the other forums you've been in! :welcome:

D

Dollit

Welcome Joeone, have a good look round and pitch in. We can't work miracles here but we do support each other.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
just to say hi , i'm new on this site , well ok i'm a 43 years male who suffers with bpd and i have other illnesses on top of the bpd to deal with , i have been on other sites but thats a different story , i live on the south coast of england , i have 5 children all young adults now , i have 2 german shepeards and i have birds of prey which i adore , i have a heavy hunter horse called penni , but i hate me and my life , i feel worthless and used most of the time , i am broken beyond repair , i have no life.
Hello and :welcome: joeone :)
Hope you find friends and support on here .
A man after me own heart ......... animal lover (y)
How long have you had bpd also may i ask what else you suffer ?

:tea:

J

joeone

thank you for your reply , had bpd for about 4 years or so , on my second round with dbt the first one i messed up , but hey ho ,i do at times still self harm , as for my other illnesses hope you have time to read this and i don't i bore you , i suffer with sleep apnoea / borderline narcolepsy ,night terrors and ismonia , rumatoid arthritis , high blood pressure , and i am under a cardiologist atm , because they think i have a heart problem , add that to the day to day stress of now adjusting to living on my own as my wife of 26 years walked out on me about 12 weeks ago [ she wants more out of life different story ] i could go on and yes i agree if i was an animal someone would take pitty in me and just put me asleep , sorry if i bored you , and thank you for asking

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
You do have a lot going on don't you .
Do your children/family support you?

J

joeone

family support

hi fedup , my children think i'm there own personal bank if they run out of money they come to me for extras , i pay my childrens mobile phone bills each month [ this i've always done ] ,plus help them out my children are to busy to help and of course i don't ask , they have a life of there own to live , i have no close family who live near by so support from them is none , so i cope on my own day to day , as for friends they are a thing of the past they left me behind when my illness took over

S

Solihull_boy:)

Hello .. need a chat

Hello all...

Am needin a chat, never thought that depression was real ... thought it was for weak people... an now I understand a bit more... I have no real reason to be depressed but I am...

anyone from the Midlands? Anyone out there???

D

Dollit

Hi Solihull boy - been in that spot you describe more times than enough. It's difficult to make sense of something so pointless. Keep posting - perhaps a blog in the journals section, I find that helps just to spout things out when I need to. x