• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

hi this is me

J

joeone

just to say hi , i'm new on this site , well ok i'm a 43 years male who suffers with bpd and i have other illnesses on top of the bpd to deal with , i have been on other sites but thats a different story , i live on the south coast of england , i have 5 children all young adults now , i have 2 german shepeards and i have birds of prey which i adore , i have a heavy hunter horse called penni , but i hate me and my life , i feel worthless and used most of the time , i am broken beyond repair , i have no life.

J

jamesdean

hi

joeone[ that sounds a really sad post i hope that u find this forum of interest, u sound like u have a good life if it wasnt 4 the depression , i 2 have physical health conditions but depression is by far the hardest 2 deal with i hope u can make some friends here take care james(y)/COLOR]

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Jeoene. Welcome to the MHF and I hope that you find the forum a welcoming and helpful place (certainly more so that the other forums you've been in! :welcome:

D

Dollit

Welcome Joeone, have a good look round and pitch in. We can't work miracles here but we do support each other.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
just to say hi , i'm new on this site , well ok i'm a 43 years male who suffers with bpd and i have other illnesses on top of the bpd to deal with , i have been on other sites but thats a different story , i live on the south coast of england , i have 5 children all young adults now , i have 2 german shepeards and i have birds of prey which i adore , i have a heavy hunter horse called penni , but i hate me and my life , i feel worthless and used most of the time , i am broken beyond repair , i have no life.
Hello and :welcome: joeone :)
Hope you find friends and support on here .
A man after me own heart ......... animal lover (y)
How long have you had bpd also may i ask what else you suffer ?

:tea:

J

joeone

thank you for your reply , had bpd for about 4 years or so , on my second round with dbt the first one i messed up , but hey ho ,i do at times still self harm , as for my other illnesses hope you have time to read this and i don't i bore you , i suffer with sleep apnoea / borderline narcolepsy ,night terrors and ismonia , rumatoid arthritis , high blood pressure , and i am under a cardiologist atm , because they think i have a heart problem , add that to the day to day stress of now adjusting to living on my own as my wife of 26 years walked out on me about 12 weeks ago [ she wants more out of life different story ] i could go on and yes i agree if i was an animal someone would take pitty in me and just put me asleep , sorry if i bored you , and thank you for asking

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
You do have a lot going on don't you .
Do your children/family support you?

J

joeone

family support

hi fedup , my children think i'm there own personal bank if they run out of money they come to me for extras , i pay my childrens mobile phone bills each month [ this i've always done ] ,plus help them out my children are to busy to help and of course i don't ask , they have a life of there own to live , i have no close family who live near by so support from them is none , so i cope on my own day to day , as for friends they are a thing of the past they left me behind when my illness took over

S

Solihull_boy:)

Hello .. need a chat

Hello all...

Am needin a chat, never thought that depression was real ... thought it was for weak people... an now I understand a bit more... I have no real reason to be depressed but I am...

anyone from the Midlands? Anyone out there???

D

Dollit

Hi Solihull boy - been in that spot you describe more times than enough. It's difficult to make sense of something so pointless. Keep posting - perhaps a blog in the journals section, I find that helps just to spout things out when I need to. x