Hi. These are some things trying to get better.

A

Anoiny

I don't take any prescription drugs for Schizophrenia. I'm turning 25 on august 12th. I'm also handicap. AEHTHARHE$WT#@$TG

-Legal in usa over the counter Smart drugs - nootropics < Cause brain not working right.

-vitamin b complex
-vitamin d3 < Found is low with Schizophrenia.
-Zinc
-Antioxidant
-1 a day vitamins.

-Day 1 smart drugs - Felt different almost couldn't get to sleep and felt good almost 100% better then coffee.

-Day 2 - Expected to go better my other package of smart drug is coming so i'll be taking 2 different smart drugs.

Last edited:
SarahD

SarahD

Hi Anoiny

Glad to see your post eventually.

I had to google nootropics, although I have heard of these kind of drugs. I am surprised they would have a positive effect so rapidly. Can you say what they are called?

Vitamins probably good idea. Vitamin D is often low in many mental disorders.

I would be interested to know how you get on over a period of time with these.

Best wishes, Sarah

A

Anoiny

The nootropic I'm trying is called Adrafinil I also got Bacopa Extract 250 mg. I just took my first Adrafinil seems good so far. Yesterday I started Bacopa seems good as well. I also am going to buy this stuff called Focus Formula Caplets 60 Caplets from walmart it is like $15 with shipping. You can also youtube smart drug to find videos. The combination I'm putting together is for concentration, energy, learning, memory, fixing deficiencies, and other good things.

I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia years ago not really knowing what it is until the other week I researched it a lot. I came up with this combination to help treat it without prescription. I'll keep this updated on how this helps my brain benefit.

Last edited:
SarahD

SarahD

I had a quick look at these and they look interesting. I hope you looked into any possible bad side effects as well as the good ones. The main danger lies in whether there has been sufficient research to make sure they are safe.

Also it may be better to try one at a time, otherwise you will not know which is causing which good effect (or bad effect).

However I wish you good luck with them and hope they help, and look forward to seeing how you get on.

Kerome

Kerome

I've read of a few other people treating sz with nootropic supplements in the U.S. but I've not heard a lot about the results, so it's nice to have someone posting about these things, but please do take care. I've read that some of these supplements shouldn't be taken continuously, you can probably find out details through Google for your specific supplements.

A

Anoiny

I did a lot of research into each one before buying. Not to worried about bad side effects. I recommend if anyone else wants to try them to do their own research as well.

A

Anoiny

Besides the Schizophrenia I am being electronically harassed in my home and can hear them on speakers/mic annoying me and vibing things through my body to constantly harm me for anything I am doing. Sometimes they make it seem it is feeling good then knock it down with a bad vibe. I live in new york state so I don't know how they can get away with torturing a us citizen that is disabled and can't really do anything. Sounds like the noise is being beamed everywhere bouncing off things. I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia but I am smart enough to know this is electronic harassment not Schizophrenia. I live with my family and they completely ignore it and so does everyone else. This isn't voices from Schizophrenia. I still don't understand how they fully do it besides the mic/speaker part. I researched how to report it and really found nothing. Tried soundproofing my room to at least lower the noise but ended up it would cost over $1000 for enough material.

Last edited:
Kerome

Kerome

Maybe you should try keeping a mood and symptom diary? That might tell you more about patterns in your various symptoms and maybe if anything shows up a few days after you start trying the nootropics.

A

Anoiny

That is what I am going to do on here keep a list of what happens each day.

A

Anoiny

How would I fix not being able to edit my first post?

Kerome

Kerome

All posts on the forum can only be edited for 30 minutes after being posted, then they become locked down.

A

Anoiny

Darn i'll have to keep re posting the updates.

A

Anoiny

Going to keep it all in a text file on my pc for a few weeks then make a new thread so this thread isn't all split up and hard to read.