• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi there im vince

V

vince

hi there everybody,im new to the forum,if youll allow me i will introduce myself .im vincent a 42 yr old male not yet diagnosed as bipolar.ive suffered most of my adult life with chronic insomnia and various compulsive and obsessive traits.i had never heard of bipolar before until recently discovering my sister had it (diagnosed 15 yrs ago) and it answered many questions for me and before this really felt alone and isolated without any idea that many people from all walks of life such as yourselves experience this.im really chuffed to have stumbled upon you all and see a great bunch of people clubbing together helping oneanother its awesome,i hope to learn from you and get advice and at the same time contribute and help others where i can making some good likeminded friends at the sametime!

ive never been suicidal before but suffer many other traits of bipolar,never been diagnosed or treated but am looking for help with it at present.and finding it extremely difficult (liken it to banging ones head on a brick wall!!!) with my gp at present.

happy to be here with ya all!!

best regds vince

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hi vince,

:welcome: to the forum.. its a pretty good place for advice and support!

Intelgal

Xx

D

Dollit

Hi Vince, I've moved you to the Introductions so everyone gets a chance to say hello.

I've been bipolar a long time but not diagnosed until 18 years after onset for one reason or another. This is a good forum and very lively at times!

Welcome.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello Vince
:welcome:
KS

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

Hi Vince :welcome:
Hope you find the support you need here, its a wonderful place!

V

vince

hi guys

thanks for the wellcome,great to be here with ya all!!!

vince