• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi...right?

L

LostRaid

Hello, well umm to be honest, i never thought i would sign up to such a forum, and now that i have i actually found myself weeping, for reasons i still cant seem to comprehend.

So well,

Im Nathan im 24 years of age from the U.K and well to say i am lost is an understatement.

I dont really know what i am going to find here, and i dont know if it will help, to be honest i just dont know what to do any more and i feel like i have come here just to spew out how i feel and how i think.

So yeah, nice to meet you all.

SarahD

SarahD

Hi Nathan

Welcome to the forum. People are very friendly on here and good for advice, information and support. And some fun sometimes. Just read some posts and join in, or start a thread if there's something you want to discuss. Hope you like it.

Sarah

Mayfair

Mayfair

Hello, well umm to be honest, i never thought i would sign up to such a forum, and now that i have i actually found myself weeping, for reasons i still cant seem to comprehend.

So well,

Im Nathan im 24 years of age from the U.K and well to say i am lost is an understatement.

I dont really know what i am going to find here, and i dont know if it will help, to be honest i just dont know what to do any more and i feel like i have come here just to spew out how i feel and how i think.

So yeah, nice to meet you all.
People chatting, discussing, chilled threads, serious threads. All sorts really.

Try it and see, just look around and join in when you feel comfy.

:welcome: :)

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Nathan and welcome to the forum.

I hope you're settling in and finding your way round okay. As Sarah and Mayfair said, have a good look around and join in as and when you want to.

There's a lot of support and information here and many members who will be able to empathise with the way you're feeling.

L

LostRaid

Thanks for the welcome, it makes a pleasant change ^^

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum, Nathan. :hi:

Don't feel any pressure to join in when you don't want to and don't hold back if you need to talk. We're pretty relaxed here, and I hope you find that it helps you being a member.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

hello and welcome to the forums :welcome: