• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi remember me

M

mad as a hatter

hi folks been so long since i was on but i,ve been in hospital for last 3 months been through a nitemare got sectioned twice kept doin a runner all the time taking tablets so i got put in a more secure ward where i couldn,t get out it was hell but what i needed i had a battle with the doctors 2 get out a month go but they wouldn,t have it forced me 2 stay but things have picked up last couple wks and there,s a discharge meetin 2 morrow and i,m goin get more support when i leave this time instead off leavin without ne help and goin down hill quickly again i never thought i,d c this day i,d ever get out cause i was so low but i,ve nagged my doctor for last 2 wks 2 let me out so he,s finally agreed and hopefully 2 morrow it,s goin happen and we,ll c how good i am and if i can cope or not but i gotta try ne way not much more 2 say for now

keepsafe

keepsafe

Sorry to hear that you have been having it so rough Mad as a Hatter.
I hope you get continued care when you come out so you can carry on a road to recovery

:flowers:
KS

Q

quality factor

Hi, good to hear from you,sorry to hear you have had a rough time.
Hope all goes well with your meeting, let us know how you get on.
QF.

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Hi, good to hear from you though not good that you're having such a tough time - I hope your meeting goes well and that you get the support you need. Take care of yourself.

:hug:
Rollinat

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome back (I hope)... what sort of support have you got? The standard follow up that I've had has been a CPN visit within 7 days and then just regular CPN visits. I hope you get what you need.

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

Hiya MaaH, good to see you around again :). Areyou home yet? :hug:

M

mad as a hatter

hi got home on friday there a bit strange tryin get bk 2 normal life after 3 months in hospital and tryin keep my mood at a decent level after spendin a few wks tryin convince the doctors i was fit 2 leave not convinced some nurses thought i was cause a few days before a left a few them asked me if i was ok did i feel safe 2 go and not harm myself i,m not sure myself but i had 2 get out again and try the meetin was fine they decided i get a cpn 1 was at the meetin but she said i should hear in a wk about what 1 i,m gettin and i,ll see my consultants understudy i liked her a lot felt i could talk 2 her about things so i,ll c if that ever happens i,ll olso go 2 day centre if i want 2 but i,m not sure about that also c my own pdoc i,m not sure about her i feel she let me down badly this time she know,s me well enough 2 sense i was in real trouble things might not happened it took a junior pdoc 2 c this typical and 2 sections later but hopefully i,m gettin over my nightmare i,ll be around the forum a bit as i try get through 1st wk out hospital and wait for my support network 2 kick in so much for not gettin out till it was in place but in a sense i,m glad i am out e way i,ll keep u all updated on how things r goin for me by the way thanks for all ur support i had before i went into hospital it helped me a lot

J

jamesdean

Thinking about you my friend JD hope that it all works out ok for you:hug:

M

mad as a hatter

been out hospital a wk not been easy tho my mood keeps swnging around like a yoyo i,m keepin a hold off the small highs i,ve got they keep me goin and fighting the thoughts off killing my self i have everyday the pdoc i saw in hospital says i might always have these thoughts but it,s how i deal with them that matters i find this astoishing counsidering it,s not him that,s havin 2 deal with them all the time i,m still waitin for my support network 2 kick in that was mean,t 2 be set up before i left typical i,m still waitin this is me supposed 2 be better 2 i wonder some days i still feel like diappearin some days cause i can,t stand things ne more thing is i,ve put my family through so much lately not sure i could do it 2 them again thing is some days i feel they would be better off without me so whats the last 3 months in hospital been all about then been a waste time cause a bit me still feels the same way but i,m not goin bk in couldn,t stand that i don,t know what my future holds ne more or maybe it,s i just don,t care ne more