• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi New Member Here

hahewe88

hahewe88

Hi All,

my friends call me JJ. 2018 I had my first mental breakdown. I was diagnosed Bipolar then later when I had a second episode it was diagnosed as a Psychosis. Some doctors said I had Schizophrenia, my therapist says it was a pscychosis. I feel that Bipolar might be correct. So everyone has their opinion.

I had some very interesting experiences in those episodes and I didnt see it all as a bad thing, so im here to find out and learn more about what really happened and if to find people who might have gone through similar things.

Oh and I was in a mental clinic for about 6 months in total, (actually had a great time) first in 2018 and then 2019.

So Hi!

L

LokiPokey75

Hi hahewe88!

Welcome to the forum. We're happy to have you!

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya and welcome to the forum. I too am diagnosed with bipolar and have had psychotic episodes. I know that you can get them with bipolar and not always in the mania side as they say in the books. I hope you find the support and help you need on here.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Welcome to the forum