• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi,need a bit of advice

M

mickster33

Hi,my names Mick im 36 years old and pretty normal...sometimes.other times i can be on an upper and wanting to live my life to the full.Then i can be on a downer and wanting to just dissapear.im married with two young children have a good job and good mates.ive got everything realy and more.Ive also found myself to be quite selfish,wanting to spend money,drink and do a lot of things to the extreme.I sometimes get emotional and other times get like i dont care.ive been on tablets before and they caused mayhem(on a few accasions)I now feel the time is for someone to actually tell me whats wrong with me and how to resolve it.Ive also got an addictive personality which can cause problems too.

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi Mick, :welcome: to the forum. Have you talked to your GP about this lately? You don't say what tablets you were on but maybe they didn't suit you, that's quite common and there's plenty more to choose from.

I hope you can find the answers you're looking for, in the meantime keep posting if it helps and we will do our best to support you. :)

Q

quigon

Hi Mick. Just to say welcome and if you would prefer a private chat all feel free to contact me. Sometimes having a 1:1 can be more helpful than getting a plethora of suggestions. Even if it is online.

iffybob

iffybob

agreement

Go see your GP, get refered to see a psychologyst.

You may think you have provide a lot of info, but you realy have not, meds are varid if they do not suit you they can make your symtems worse, dont stop them though unless you are told to.

boB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Introduce Yourself 4
H Introduce Yourself 3
K Introduce Yourself 4
K Introduce Yourself 10
D Introduce Yourself 17