• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi my name is Warren I like to talk to some one who understands what it's like hearing voices I have just recently gone back on medication after

W

Warren southard

Hi my names Warren. I hear voices every now and again. I recently gone back on medication for this problem that has come back after four years. I'm confused why this relapse has happened.

K

karl7

do you have any symptoms other tahn voices....any delusions, hllucinations......do the voices tell you to do things/

Passionflower

Passionflower

It could be back because it is an exceptionally stressful time in the world at the moment. My voices get worse with stress.

W

Warren southard

Yeah I've had delusions and hulutinations I'm not too bad now I kept thinking everyone was reading my mind. And talking into it. Normally this only happens after I've been smoking cannibis. But I've not smoked cannibis in 4 years. So it took me by surprise.

R

Rin778

Does anyone hear have visions and and hear voices both

A

AfricaJohnson

Hi my names Warren. I hear voices every now and again. I recently gone back on medication for this problem that has come back after four years. I'm confused why this relapse has happened.
You have to stay on your meds or else you will keep relapsing. I hear voices too but I also take my medication daily which helps with hearing voices

L

Lab rat

I hear voices and see all sorts of things including visions.