Hi! My name is Pixie... And Adrienne

Y939

Y939

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey guys. I've been a member before I think, but I lose details and I am starting over fresh this year anyway. My name is Pixie, I'm about to turn 28. I've had social anxiety since I was a very young child. I have been agoraphobic since my teens, and being out in public on my own has always been difficult for me. I think it's been difficult my whole life; I remember at school I always felt lost and confused, like I didn't understand how to do things on my own. That was never noticed, so it got worse with age and now I feel like I don't know how to use a checkout, or a doctor's surgery! I am sure I will make a fool of myself in front of everybody.

I also have general anxiety, health anxiety, and of course depression (naturally, with all this anxiety going on!). I'm very avoidant and I wonder if I've developed Avoidant Personality Disorder. I'm also a maladaptive daydreamer, and the reason for the title is that I have "another self" in my fantasies who lives as I want to, and, though it probably sounds mad, I'm trying to find out if I can cultivate some of "Adrienne's" traits in my real life. I'm tired of just dreaming. I want to live that way, for real! I've always dreamed of having a blog and I've finally taken the plunge, after realising that Adrienne is the obvious theme for a blog. She is my mission!

So I'm here to get out there, in some small way, because I'm very isolated. I'm lonely a lot of the time and I'm hidden away from the world.

Well, thanks for reading, I'll see you around the forums maybe!

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi Pixie (and Adrienne)!

Welcome!x

Much love <3