Hi just joined. Ive depression most of my life. Got worse when my daughter was born 2000 with sever disability. Long story short she passed in 2012

E

E1975

I've been depending.in tablets when I don't take them I can't control my temper or emotions . I'm 8 weeks pregnant and stopped my tablet in fear I'd damage the baby but a melt down has been building and last night I exploded I smashed up part if my wardrobe . Partner dosent unstand and makes me worse by saying stupid stuff I'm going to my doc this week . Anyone else experience these crazy outbursts

Victorianna

Victorianna

I don’t - my depression makes me shut down rather than lash out - but I wanted to welcome you to the forum, and say I’m so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I hope you can find some help when you visit your doctor. Maybe someone else here has some advice. Take care.
:grouphug:

E

E1975

I don’t - my depression makes me shut down rather than lash out - but I wanted to welcome you to the forum, and say I’m so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I hope you can find some help when you visit your doctor. Maybe someone else here has some advice. Take care.
:grouphug:
💓💓

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about your loss and my condolences on the passing of your daughter. I can understand your suffering. My family also lost a baby daughter after surgery for heart complications. It’s not easy but I always think it was the best thing for her not to suffer in this crazy world. Your daughter and mine are in a better place now.

You are making the right decision by going to see your doctor. I know my wife goes through a lot due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. That could add to what you already have. Have you thought about therapy?
You can also try to exercise by joining a gym. Some of them offer special yoga classes for pregnant women.

Can you talk to your partner and explain how you feel? Confrontations should be avoided at this time.

I hope you receive the help and support you need.

E

E1975

I'm hoping to her to a support group tomorrow evening. Partner takes everything as an attack on him . Thank you for your reply

megirl

megirl

Hi hey sorry to hear of your loss. I have bipolar2 and I have had episode's where I would so love to smash windows I havnt but...I used to get into rages I would stop myself doing to much harm, ended up harming myself instead not so good.
Pleased you are seeing your doctor. My husband was possibly in denial when I started to get crook. He just has no temper at all!! Nothing ..grrr..
Good luck with yr doctor