• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

hi im nikki

M

Mousygretchen

Hi I just joined this site. I feel insane. Is that possible? Lol. Considering that ones mental state is not an emotion.

I can't even form full thoughts. My mind is racing.

Mister.B

Mister.B

Hi I just joined this site. I feel insane. Is that possible? Lol. Considering that ones mental state is not an emotion.

I can't even form full thoughts. My mind is racing.
Welcome to the forum, Nikki.

Just take your time and we'll try our best to help you make sense of it when you're ready. :hug:

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Nikki and welcome to the forum.

You're not alone. As Mister.B said, just take your time, have a look around and we'll help as best we can.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Welcome to the forums nikki :)

You might be worrying about being insane in real life, but you don't have to worry here :)

I think it's almost certain that you aren't insane, but people often join because they need somewhere to talk to 'normal people'. You'll find that here with us.

If you mind is racing now, then don't try and push it. You can at least relax knowing that you've found us to talk to.

:):welcome:

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Hi nikki and :welcome:

R

Rose19602

Hi Nicki and :welcome:

I agree about using this forum to reassure yourself about what's "normal".

Racing thoughts may be a symptom of something....don't know, I'm not a doctor!....but there are people on here who encounter similar feelings. I wouldn't call any of them insane though, nor would I call you insane!

If you have any Q's on using the forum, please let me or one of the other forum guides know (names in pink) and we will try to help.

Happy New Year btw!
x

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

hello and welcome x