• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi, I'm new

A

Aviary

Hello

im jade,im 19 and from london.

i joined this thing cos i just feel so alone right now

ive had low self esteem all my life,and being bullied didnt help.
was sexually abused at about 13,and started cutting myself a year later.
since then ive been prone to bits and pieces of depression,so i havent been cutting the whole time.been hospitalized once for going to deep,that was an accident.

...i did something stupid though did not cheat and i am SO proud of myself (doesnt matter now though),but he broke up with me anyway,2 weeks ago.up until then he was my rock and he took care of me..so now he hates me i dont know how to take care of myself,i pretty much relied on him.

but there is no way he can hate me more than i hate myself right now.apart from when im with college people i kinda float through.or when im out getting drunk,im fine.but every so often whats happened lately all comes crashing down and i just fall apart.

my mum cares but she doesnt really get it.
also she doesnt know i havent been eating properly since this happened,and started to cut again.

so i guess im just here so i can talk to people who know where im coming from,you know? and i can try to help people who need it too.

Jade

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Jade and :welcome: to MHF :) You will find lots of help and support here, this community is safe and very friendly :welcome:

There are lots of different threads, you can be silly and join in the fun (Chill Out Cafe) or be serious and ask for help and advice anytime, lots of folk around usually :)

Sending you some hugs for now, hope to speak again soon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the Forum Jade. I hope you find some support and encouragement here, and I am sure that you will be able to help other people too.

Nick.