Hi I'm new

L

Little_miss_worried

Hi

Iv just joined.
Iv suffered with anxiety since I was very young. Iv had good times and very very dark times.
I was doing ok, until December last year I had a job interview. The manager offered me the job on the spot and I freaked out. I had a full scale breakdown and I turned job the job. I seemed help and Iv been doing great. I was on medication until June, I came off it as my partner and I wanted to have another baby.
Iv had moments of feeling like I'm falling but I got a hobby to focus me and it's something I absolulty love and if I could get a job doing it id run at it.

Iv just been for a job interview. First one since last year, doing a job I used to do, but didn't particularly enjoy. It went well but now the anxiety is creeping in again. Why can't I just get over the hump in the road and accept a job.

I have no friends as I moved to a new place and I'm really awkward and talk too much when nervous so ppl tend to not talk to me much.

I feel lost and extremely lonely

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum
Hope you find the right job,
Take care

starrynite

starrynite

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about your anxiety. Sounds like you have social and/or performance anxiety.
Have you read or researched anything about that? I used to have really bad social anxiety. Have you heard of Max Lucado? He wrote a book called Anxious for Nothing. It is the most amazing and helpful book I have ever read on the subject of anxiety. I go back to it often.

A

alyssa88

I have very bad social anxiety where i fear even going to the store incase i embarrass myself. I struggle talking to family members if i havent seen them in a while. What job do you have? I cant find one where I dont struggle. Its getting too much now. I have been doing CBT for years and on med but nothing works!

W

Wayne87

Hello everyone. I've had social anxiety for all of my 31 years. I've come here to meet people who know my pain.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
Hello everyone. I've had social anxiety for all of my 31 years. I've come here to meet people who know my pain.
Have a look around the forum. :) It's a bit quiet at night (in uk time)