• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi im new,i suffer from anxiety and would like to know how you folks cope with it

S

Sultan of swing

Hi,I'm new,I suffer from anxiety,today has been particularly bad,I'm at my wits end tbh,how do you folks cope?

S

sadgirl

Hi sultan of swing and welcome to the forum please feel free to look around and post whenever you can

Jolly

Jolly

Welcome I can cope with mine with the help of meds, mindfulness and seeing a therapist

0205gami

0205gami

Hi I'm also new here. I usually trying as good as I can to simplify my life. But also things like meditation, yoga, running and spending time in nature. But I haven't done much of that in a long time. Which makes me feel a little disappointed in myself which I also trying to cope with in terms of what I mentioned. Hope your going to like this place. Don't know so much about how it's works in here but it's feels pretty safe. And I'm glad that I find other people with the same struggles.

Love Gabriel ❤

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi Sultan of swing welcome to the forum :welcome:

Bod

Bod

Hi welcome to the forum, I try and talk about my anxiety and other mental health issues on here plus I try and help other members and that gives me a lift.

jajingna

jajingna

Hi Sultan (reminded of Dire Straits), yeah, anxiety is a drag.

A

Aznarder

I lived in a house for 2 years,18 months of which were the most anxiety inducing states I have ever been in whilst living with strangers who created my own personal hell, my surroundings were a house someone I loved dearly took their own life in & the turn over of tenant's came close to killing me. My GP sped up my council housing claim & in April was given a flat a few miles away from that hell hole. I am always here to talk if anyone needs someone sympathetic to talk too, be safe, nothing but love x

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13
R I’m new and suffer from Health anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
A Hi, I suffer with anxiety and depression and occasionally need to connect with someone to help me change my thoughts. Introduce Yourself 13
M I suffer anxiety attacks Introduce Yourself 3
J My name is Jackie I am 55years old and suffer from anxiety and depression. I feel like Im going off my head. Help x Introduce Yourself 35
L Hi I'm new here,I suffer from servere depression and anxiety..Need someone to talk too Introduce Yourself 7
J My name is John I've suffer from depression and so suffer from anxiety and have bpd which am really struggling with finding hard to cope Introduce Yourself 10
B New to this. Suffer with Depression and Anxiety. Introduce Yourself 9
K Hi im kelly and i suffer with servere o.c.d intrusive thoughts, depression and anxiety. Introduce Yourself 1
L I’m new here - does anyone else suffer with severe health anxiety? Introduce Yourself 47
M Hello - I’m Maria and I suffer really bad with Anxiety/Panic Attacks. Introduce Yourself 2
M Hello - I’m Maria and I suffer really bad with Anxiety/Panic Attacks. Introduce Yourself 2
C I'm new and suffer with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 8
I Suffer with BPD Introduce Yourself 6
L Why is The World unable to Comprehend Us who suffer w/ Mental Illness? Introduce Yourself 6
J Looking for friends that suffer from schizophrenia Introduce Yourself 17
Amelia2020 Hello, I'm Amelia and i suffer from severe OCD Introduce Yourself 8
W Hello, I suffer with complex ptsd (reaching out) Introduce Yourself 7
J Hello everyone! I suffer from BPD. Introduce Yourself 11
J Hi new here I suffer with psychosis Introduce Yourself 11
J Hi i am new on this.i suffer from depression.and anger issues Introduce Yourself 6
D I suffer with derealisation does anyone else? Introduce Yourself 3
J Hi everyone new this suffer with a long history of mental health looking a bit of support from people that understand esp with my bpd atm Introduce Yourself 1
R Hi Im new everyone i suffer from eupd and psycosis and glad to be part of a new support group. Introduce Yourself 3
R How do I communicate with my sibling who due to mental health thinks I want to harm her I am very distressed and starting to suffer myself Introduce Yourself 3
M Hello,i am new to this forum i suffer with pureocd Introduce Yourself 2
R New to a forum. I suffer with panic disorder,chronic ptsd, gad, borderline personality disorder and major depression Introduce Yourself 17
A has anyone got dla for depression? i have applied still waiting on decision after 10wks they said waiting on cpn letter. i suffer with depression and Introduce Yourself 6
C Social Anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
D Health anxiety is pulling me down Introduce Yourself 6
darknutmeg Dealing with Anxiety Introduce Yourself 3
Shenon Another anxiety sufferer Introduce Yourself 10
F just need to express my severe anxiety and emotional issues Introduce Yourself 6
O Major depression and general anxiety Introduce Yourself 13
M Suffering from health anxiety Introduce Yourself 6
F anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
S Anxiety sufferer looking for a friendly chat. Introduce Yourself 12
R I struggle with derealization, anxiety depression Introduce Yourself 4
R I think I am broken. Getting help for my anxiety and ect is causing me anxiety. Introduce Yourself 8
T Health Anxiety, So ready to give up, I physically ache with pain and depression! Introduce Yourself 15
K Health Anxiety & GAD Introduce Yourself 18
Dragonfly111 New here, health anxiety, recent losses in family Introduce Yourself 8
S New here. Anxiety central lol Introduce Yourself 4
Y Anxiety or maybe its not Introduce Yourself 6
S Generalised Anxiety or OCD? What do you think? Introduce Yourself 5
G Hello I would love to talk with people who are suffering from anxiety Introduce Yourself 47
P Hi there.. post breakdown and experiencing depression, anxiety and ptsd. Introduce Yourself 25
A Hi all......long term anxiety maniac here! Introduce Yourself 13
B Here for Anxiety Introduce Yourself 9
O Anxiety Introduce Yourself 4