• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi, I'm new here...

L

Lambe1dm

This is my first night on the forum and I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to read that I'm not alone in what I'm feeling and experiencing.

I'm 29, only child, living with my boyfriend, mother, and three cats. To say it's complicated is an understatement. I'm recently diagnosed with BPD, after spending the last 10 years seeking treatment for bipolar. From what I understand, the two often go hand in hand, but I spent a lot of time feeling that what I was doing wasn't enough to manage and control my experiences (although let's face it, I don't think there's ever going to be control).

Here's to hoping I can find some solace in reading other people's journeys.

DaisyD77

DaisyD77

I agree. I know other people are struggling the same way I am, but it's different to see it written out in front of you.

I really hope the best for you (and your cats:3)

C

chargrillwon

Welcome. Look forward to your stories.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Lambe1dm, welcome to the forum.

Northern Girl

Northern Girl

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

It is a good place to find kind people who understand and also relate to your experiences.

You're certainly not alone and I'm sure you will find solace reading other people's stories.