Hi I'm new here. My life is really bad

J

Jphipps440

I am a 43 year old male. I am bipolar and have severe depression. My life is very bad and keeps getting worse. I always make the wrong choices. When I think life can't get any worse it does. I came across this forum while searching online. I don't know what else to say I'm a quiet person.

L

Lockpon

Welcome to the forum! I'm new too but am already finding it a nice place to chat to people who deal with similar issues or just read about their experiences if I don't feel able to contribute. I hope you find this place helpful as well.

megirl

megirl

Welcome,
You will find the forum a supportive place to be,
megirl

buzzbuzz

buzzbuzz

Welcome to the forums, it's great to see a new person on the forums, every day we get new people. This forum is a great place to be on and I wish you the best of luck.

A

Anecca

I am a 43 year old male. I am bipolar and have severe depression. My life is very bad and keeps getting worse. I always make the wrong choices. When I think life can't get any worse it does. I came across this forum while searching online. I don't know what else to say I'm a quiet person.
We can be friends? Im new in here too.
I am anecca, 26 from the Philippines

R

Ramson bangers

Welcome J, hope you find the forum useful and meet all of our friends on here.:hug: