• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi I'm new here,I suffer from servere depression and anxiety..Need someone to talk too

L

Loulou74

Hi I'm new here,I suffer from servere depression and anxiety..Need someone to talk too

L

Livebythesea

Welcome. Lots of kind, nice folks on here. Please feel free to share.

Warrior

Warrior

Hi @Loulou74 :welcome: to the forum and your with people who care and totally understand what your going through besides myself.

We have an anxiety section besides depression if you want to add a discussion :)

H

Halfpint

Unfortunately, I have the same (D&A) and other diagnoses. I can be a good listener, i dont know where you are at, but if you need someone to get some initial steam off, so you can get to a place, to figure out some next steps, I will listen, as will others. My experience has been that I can't do this alone, and even though I'm new here, I have felt accepted from the get go. :)

Catty5

Catty5

Welcome :welcome:
Hope you’ll find support here.

I’m struggling with the severest depression that i’ve ever had in my life (relapse after quitting antidepressant).

Bipolarbear2

Bipolarbear2

Hi Loulou,

Welcome! I've only been on here a week but everybody's been so nice. Its great because if the anonymity and no judgements here. Do you want to get something off your chest?