• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi, I'm new here, I need help

U

uUwUu

I'm so bothered rn, some people just done us wrong and no one believes me and my mother. I feel so depressed that my father even called my mom paranoid. I just need someone to talk to right now. My temper is killing me.
I'm sorry if my grammar is messed up, english isn't my first language.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry things sound so difficult right now. If you feel somebody has done something against you and your mum then you may be helped by telling the police so they can intervene.

U

uUwUu

The bad neighbor has been making us hear bad things, they're like bullies that kept bothering my mum. And when we confronted them, they started calling her paranoid. I was hurt and spoke as well to defend my mum, but now they say twisted things and acted like the victims. I hate them so much, the community in my place is so toxic.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am so sorry this has happened. To have horrible neighbours is very distressing. You were kind to stand up for your mum.

U

uUwUu

Thank you. Right now, I just feel so stressed from anger. My body feels horrible whenever I get into stressful situations. I want to vent things out, I feel so bad but I don't want to cry about it.

bpd2020

bpd2020

It is understandable to feel angry. Would it help to punch a pillow or cushion? If not maybe just talking on here will help.

U

uUwUu

Someone listening/reading like this is a good help for me, thank you. Would it be alright if I talk more about it?

U

uUwUu

ok, I'll do so.

The thing I was talking about just happened very recently. We've been holding back for a long time but my mum just really got angry and wanted a confrontation to happen. We actually had a first confrontation with that bad neighbor and this recent one was second. From the first, my father talked with that bad neighbor telling them that my mum was a bit paranoid which made the bad neighbor had the idea to use that against my mum. I knew it was gonna be a useless confrontation, but my mum bursted it all out and was being humiliated by that bad neighbor.

bpd2020

bpd2020

How sad your dad said that to the neighbour. it gave the neighbour an excuse to not accept blame.

U

uUwUu

I shouldn't have intervened with the argument, but they called my mum bad stuff! And I was called paranoid as well?! Those bad neighbors just wanted to humiliate us, and I feel so angry about it. I hate my dad for it as well because those bad neighbors picked up that my mum was paranoid. It's just so stressful!

And because of that, I don't trust my dad with those kinds of problems anymore. He took the side of the bad neighbor. And the bad neighbor kept annoying us!

U

uUwUu

How sad your dad said that to the neighbour. it gave the neighbour an excuse to not accept blame.
True, I'm disappointed he took their side. He probably favors them more than his own family.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I think you intervening to defend your mum was very kind and thoughtful. I can understand why you cannot trust your dad any more. I would feel the same way.

U

uUwUu

I don't really want to hate my dad forever though, I kind of think that those bad neighbors wanted to ruin other lives for fun. They're not worth it but they just really piss me off.

Getting involved with those kind of people, it makes me think that the world is overpopulated with their kind. Kind ones are so difficult to find these days, it's so hard to find people you can actually trust.

U

uUwUu

Sometimes you can't even trust your own family because they're the ones who'll make you feel down and betrayed.