Hi, I'm new here & I have BPD.

B

blessedbutdepressed

I'm new here! :doh:So I'm sorry if this post is an absolute MESS. :whistle:Hey fellow BPD people.:welcome: I want to make acquaintances and possibly friends with other people who struggle with BPD. I'd love to hear about your experiences & struggles as well as things that have helped you. I just want to get better but it helps to feel less alone.. :low:Any advice is appreciated. :flower2:

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Your not alone here on the forum! :welcome:
Lots of people to talk to and interact with.
Hugs
Fox

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

I'm new here! :doh:So I'm sorry if this post is an absolute MESS. :whistle:Hey fellow BPD people.:welcome: I want to make acquaintances and possibly friends with other people who struggle with BPD. I'd love to hear about your experiences & struggles as well as things that have helped you. I just want to get better but it helps to feel less alone.. :low:Any advice is appreciated. :flower2:
Welcome blessbutdepressed!

I'd advise seeing your local GP for professional help from mental health services.

Of course, we are here for support as well, so feel free to discuss here :)

Much love <3

M

Memai

Hey, I'm new too :) I also suffer from BPD, when were you diagnosed? I was only told this year so don't yet have a complete understanding of what it is. A couple struggles I have are being deeply paranoid and concerned about receiving a false diagnosis and letting many things manifest into agoraphobic behaviour.

S

Stormcloud

Hello and :welcome: to the forum. I also have BPD (diagnosed in 2008) This is a really friendly forum so stick around.