• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi! I'm Frances

F

fharper6

Hi, my name is Frances. I live in Florida. I have bipolar disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Hope to share experiences with everyone.:(

D

Dollit

Hi Frances I have bipolar disorder too with some anxiety issues (amongst other things!). It's good to see you hear and welcome you on board. We have a small but steadily growing membership from the States but I think you're our first from Florida. Hope to see you round the forum!

J

jamesdean

Good afternoon

:hug:Hello frances:welcome: Its very hot here 2 day hows the weather wiyh u. I came florida in 1986 ish i know i seemed 2 have 2 save 4 ages b4 travelling but it was fab, 2 c mickey n friends i was 24 @ the time n i just felt like a child all excited by it all. It was sad the company i was with @ the time she could turn milk sour( gosh did i just say that) I have 2 say florida was the only good thing i got out of a 5 year marriage thats how i know how good it was there, just getting out of my world of depression @ the time was fantastic, though now a holiday would have 2 b much more chilled out in spain by a cool swimming pool. How do u cope with the fast pace of life there with your condition i guess it must b difficult when u r manic, (do u go a spending spree) Ive only been manic once n i spent a fortune. Take care james

F

fharper6

Hi James

It is very hot here now. I do not go out very much. I am kinda like a hermit. I get very stressed when I go out. Yes, I do go on spending sprees. Too many to count. Glad you liked Disney World. I've only been there two times since I've lived in Florida (24 years). Besides BD, I am also physically disabled. Have a bad back so I can't walk very much. Good to hear from you. Wish you luck with your illness.

Fran

Last edited:
Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi, my name is Frances. I live in Florida. I have bipolar disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Hope to share experiences with everyone.:(
Hello and 043.gif Fran .
What a lovely place you live. I've been there a few time's :). Having a bad back is NO fun at all , i have one too & sometime's wonder which is worse , MH or severe pain.
008.gif

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hi Frances and :welcome:

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
:welcome: Frances - good to have you here.

Rollinat

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Frances and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy being here and find the support and info a great help. :welcome:

F

fharper6

Thanks

Thanks, guys, for welcoming me to forum. I already feel better knowing others share my experiences with mental illness. This is almost as good as group therapy.

Fran:grouphug:

lucid scream

lucid scream

glad to see another american on here. hope u keep posting. its a good place.
im from ohio, but drive for a living. so im everywhere.

:welcome::flowers:

F

fharper6

Lonely

My uncle drove a truck and lived in Akron, Ohio (he's passed on now), but my cousins still live in Akron. What a small world. I am originally from West Virginia, been in Florida for 24 years now.

What is your diagnosis? Glad to hear from you.

fharper6:)