• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hi I'm 46 I live with my son he's 10 he has a anxiety disorder been diagnosed since the age of 4 I'm now experiencing anxiety 😔

D

Donmos

Hi I'm 46 I live with my son he's 10 he has a anxiety disorder been diagnosed since the age of 4 I'm now experiencing anxiety 😔 I've also suffered with bulimia for many years and this is the first time I've ever told anyone 🥺

Catty5

Catty5

Hello welcome 🤗
Hope you find support here
It’s a difficult time for everybody.
Please play games or do puzzles together with your son. It may be helpful reduce his anxiety. And please minimize to watch TV.

S

sadgirl

Hi donmos and welcome to the forum please feel free to look around and post whenever you can I am sorry to hear about your situation well done for admitting that you have a problem can you talk to your gp and explain to him / her what you've told us?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Lost...looking for a reason to live Introduce Yourself 18
L Worried about my son but can't have him near me for too long Introduce Yourself 2
M Step-son Introduce Yourself 14
M 18 year old son in psychosis Introduce Yourself 2
M Son with mental health issues. Not yet diagnosed. Introduce Yourself 11
8 Son has OCD? Introduce Yourself 6
W My son needs help Introduce Yourself 1
J Looking for help with my son who has a severe tic disorder Introduce Yourself 4
ADadInsane Can't get thru to my Son . Introduce Yourself 3
H I am a mother who has a son who has just been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. He has had psychosis since he was 16 and is now 22. Introduce Yourself 4
3 My head has gone Introduce Yourself 4
S they has to be a natural way out Introduce Yourself 7
Siggsy Newbie to forum. My medication has stopped working again! Introduce Yourself 10
MoodFlicker Hello, not new but has been a while Introduce Yourself 14
C Parent of someone who has Bpd and struggling Introduce Yourself 20
C Hello. Im here to learn how to help, understand, and not give up on my fiancee. She has mental illnesses. Introduce Yourself 4
SilentButCaring82 My Whole Life Has Been Hard, and I'm Very Tired Introduce Yourself 5
T My partner has delusional jelousy Introduce Yourself 2
B Hi all, am new here...husband to a great gal who has bipolar Introduce Yourself 3
G this has been a big step for me. Introduce Yourself 9