• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi i am new

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
hello all,
i have never been to a site like this b4, and don't even know if i can find my way back here to get to my answers lol. i need to talk to people who understand whats going on in my life, i will look back in a while to see if i can find it and to see if anyone is about regards caz xx

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
hi wow i mad it back and thank you for replying x

D

Dollit

Hi Caz. It's easy to get back because our wonderful system sends you a link to your thread whenever somebody replies! I found that if you talk away somebody will always find you. :welcome:

M

musicmels

Founding Member
Hi Caz

I am new too, big hello!!! im still trying to find my way around lol.
have a good day x:)

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
can anyone tell me how i get my smiles to work please i feel lost with out them x

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
i think you just click the ones you want below this box and they appear when the message shows on screen.

I tend not to use them which I have been told is OK:unsure:

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
ok well i give it ago now:clap::grouphug: cna you tell me if it comes out or not x

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
omg it works i just seen it (y) i will write later about the things i want to talk about x have to think about it first if you know what i mean