• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

hi i am new

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
hello all,
i have never been to a site like this b4, and don't even know if i can find my way back here to get to my answers lol. i need to talk to people who understand whats going on in my life, i will look back in a while to see if i can find it and to see if anyone is about regards caz xx

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
hi wow i mad it back and thank you for replying x

D

Dollit

Hi Caz. It's easy to get back because our wonderful system sends you a link to your thread whenever somebody replies! I found that if you talk away somebody will always find you. :welcome:

M

musicmels

Founding Member
Hi Caz

I am new too, big hello!!! im still trying to find my way around lol.
have a good day x:)

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
can anyone tell me how i get my smiles to work please i feel lost with out them x

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
i think you just click the ones you want below this box and they appear when the message shows on screen.

I tend not to use them which I have been told is OK:unsure:

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
ok well i give it ago now:clap::grouphug: cna you tell me if it comes out or not x

C

cazwhite47

Founding Member
omg it works i just seen it (y) i will write later about the things i want to talk about x have to think about it first if you know what i mean